Sunday, October 26, 2008

L'Automne

I absolutely adore the fall! I love the chilly air and the gorgeous colors. The falls in Paris are very rainy and overcast- a little like Seattle! This first picture is one of the smaller entrances to the park next to my apartment. Unreal.

This is my tiny street! Adorable, isnt it? I live on the left hand side a few stories up :) Directly to the left behind all the green shrubbery is a restaurant that is tres cher- Le Quinzieme. Apparently the head chef, Cyril Lignac, is tres connu in France because he is so good at such a young age. He was also in this months Figaro- a big magazine here. Kinda crazy.. I wanted to try it out sometime until i looked online and realized it would cost me over a hundred euros haha So I think I am content enjoying from a distance.. :)

No comments: