Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just a little bit of life.

A few pictures..

Out for Marikos golden birthday :) which, come to find out, is a very American thing to celebrate. We were at this chic place in the Marais.







Sarah, Mariko, Me




At the fetes des jardins- One of my host sister showing off a few of our beautiful winnings of the day. The other is of Alphonse and Alix.. I dont think either of them were ready for this one.. the other is just of Alix playing around in my room. It is fun to have her around, but makes me miss little ms taiyahs personality!!













And these are a few views out my window :) Gorgeous, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bekah, We absolutely love the Pictures!!!!! Margo says she misses you terribly and that she thinks that you look just beautiful---I have to agree. Paris must agree with you my sweet child! We enjoyed seeing your family. Oh yes, Marg got another tatoo-a small cross behind her ear on her neck--it's actually quite tasteful. Lov you so much, Mom

Anonymous said...

MORE PICTURES MORE PICTURES!!!! MORE PICTURES.... I love seeing you!! WE WANT MORE - WE WANT MORE!
I want to see the blue dress!!!! and more of where you live... and more of paris... MORE MORE MORE!!

Jonita said...

It is so much fun to read about your adventures (thanks to Lindsay's reminder on FB). What an amazing opportunity...I so wish I was in Paris! Anyway, it definitely felt like a little escape to read about your experience during my lunch break at work...so thanks! All the best to you!