Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a wonderful day.

ok, just got home from my model vivante draing class and i still need to go write a paper tonight analysing baudelaires poem la belle dorothee..so this is going to be short. BUUT I can say that today was a breakthrough day :) not a huge breakthrough.. but Ill take the small ones! First of all, I finally felt like I was following along during my Architecture in Paris class which is by far my most difficult class. So that was exciting to say the least- felt like there was a little ray of hope peaking through! Then my friend brought it to my attention that when we were speaking english little french words were creeping in when I talked- like instead of saying "but" i said "mais"- not huge but its a slight indication that my brain is starting to accept a little language cross over. Thank the good Lord!! Also I recieved my sim card today WHOHOO! Which might mean my prodction level just went down a notch but I couldnt be more excited because I get to talk to my family whenever! I felt less homesick almost instantly - so thank you thank you thank you!

Unfortunately baudelaire is calling..

salut

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love being able to tell you little things that come to mind or funny things that happen right as they are happening--makes it feel like you are not soooo far away.--wooohooo for sim cards!!! We are so proud of you and excited for your breakthrough---you have worked hard--you will reap the benefits of that hard work. Marg just came home from getting her hair done---dark! she looks great but as is usual she doesn't know--she'll have to get used to it---DUH

Lindsay & Brandon said...

My productivity has gone down for SURE... lol